24 Jun Light at the End of the Cloud [PODCAST]
- Top of the sales funnel lead generation content marketing
- Brian Solis’s cluster funnel analogy
- Understanding the content funnel
- Creating content that solves the customers problems
- Using content marketing to make sales reps more productive
- How to motivate service agents
- Social media is always a hot topic
- Integrating online sales and marketing through lead scoring
- Winning purchase consideration through the best educational materials
- Third-party semantic analysis products available in Radian6
- Number of Radian6 customers
- Richard Binhammer’s social media avalanche analogy
- Radian6’s social media monitoring features
Eric Schwartzman is Founder and CEO of online social media training provider Comply Socially, which helps employers manage the risk and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace.
He is also an independent communications consultant for hire to businesses, global nonprofits, the US Military, US Federal government agencies and foreign governments. His consulting services include digital strategy, social media audits, social media policy development, online public relations, social media marketing, search engine optimization and web development.
Schwartzman founded iPRSoftware, his best-selling book “Social Marketing to the Business Customer” is the first book devoted exclusively to social media for business-to-business communications, and he’s founding chair of the Digital Impact Conference in NYC.