Natanya Anderson (@NatanyaP), Director Social Media and Digital Marketing at Whole Foods Market, which includes a branded Twitter account with over 3 million followers and more than 600 local social meida accounts representing the grocery stores that are part of the chain. Natanya has a food blog at Austin Food Lover’s Companion and is a past president of the Austin Food Lover’s Alliance. Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the world’s largest organic and natural foods supermarket chain.
In this exclusive interview, she discusses:
- How Whole Foods coordinates and localizes their social media efforts.
- How Whole Foods trains and qualifies personnel to engage on behalf of the stores.
- Managing the sprawl of social media among 1200 representatives
- How the brand provides tools, reports, content and engagement guidance to the stores
- How they use online social media training to bring people up to speed
- What happens if someone makes a mistake?
- Costco vs. Food Workers Union compliant filed with the NLRB.
- And much more!
Special thanks to Babette Pepaj at BakeSpace.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)