11 Jun Brian Solis Shares his Ultimate Moment of Truth [PODCAST]
- Overarching social media management strategy
- Intentional experiences and how organizations and individuals put together an experiential strategy
- The dynamic customer journey
- The 4 moments of truth
- Impact of connected consumers and connected audiences on industries
- Connecting social media marketing with customer service
- Shaping intentional experiences through enterprise wide digital literacy
- Why the sales funnel is dead
- Practical tips for listening to customer experiences
- Om Malik and finding the soul of big data
- Newsle, Linkedin and the future of interoperability
Eric Schwartzman is Founder and CEO of online social media training provider Comply Socially, which helps employers manage the risk and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace.
He is also an independent communications consultant for hire to businesses, global nonprofits, the US Military, US Federal government agencies and foreign governments. His consulting services include digital strategy, social media audits, social media policy development, online public relations, social media marketing, search engine optimization and web development.
Schwartzman founded iPRSoftware, his best-selling book “Social Marketing to the Business Customer” is the first book devoted exclusively to social media for business-to-business communications, and he’s founding chair of the Digital Impact Conferencein NYC.