I help organizations leverage digital technology to work faster and smarter.
I specify, scope and implement business strategies and technology solutions that support the mission, vision, and values of progressive organizations.
I’m an entrepreneur with nearly 15-years experience disrupting B2B markets and challenging incumbents by aligning sales, marketing and customer success, custom elearning and certification programs, webinars and user conferences, content marketing, optimization and organizational development, compliance and security awareness.
And more than 10,000 hours experience facilitating cross-functional teams with competing priorities on change management initiatives with common organizational goals.
I’m a collaborative business leader and I like fast-paced, high-stress environments.
I founded iPRSoftware (formerly iPressroom), the first SaaS digital communications platform for marketing and corporate communications professionals, before advising top tier clients including Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, Environmental Defense Fund, Johnson & Johnson, Lucasfilm, The Olympics, Toyota, the U.S. Dept. of State, the U.S. Dept. of Defense and the Inter American Development Bank on various strategic digital business initiatives. I’ve overseen the development of hundreds of landing pages.
I led the Center for Digital Innovation at a $1B B2B manufacturer, where I led revenue growth in their ecommerce division, lifting annual gross sales 300%.
I also spearheaded a major system migration from a homegrown on-premise CRM to a cloud-based, enterprise-class SaaS solution and integrating it with a third-party ecommerce platform and their legacy ERP and accounting package.
- I cowrote the best-seller Social Marketing to the Business Customer, the first book on B2B demand generation.
- Created a portfolio of self-paced digital business strategy training courses used by nearly 250,000 students in 195 countries.
- Led digital business strategy professional development seminars for tens of thousands of executives all over the world.
- Created award-winning podcasts for Billboard, LA Opera and others.
Areas of subject matter expertise:
- revenue operations
- content marketing
- search engine optimization
- lead generation
- digital transformation
- sales automation
- marketing automation
- pipeline management
- demand generation
- conversion optimization
- digital marketing strategy
- global business development
- multi-discipline team leadership
- agile devops
- quiet period corporate communications
- government relations
- industry relations
- analyst relations
- media relations
- information operations
I started my career at Rogers & Cowan, the largest entertainment PR agency in the world, where I was director of promotions.
Follow me @ericschwartzman