I’m a digital transformation specialist.
I specify, scope and implement business technology strategies and solutions that support the mission, vision, and values of progressive organizations.
I’m an entrepreneur with nearly 15-years experience disrupting B2B markets and challenging incumbents with sales and marketing automation, ecommerce, search optimization, content marketing, elearning, training and organizational development, compliance and security, earned and owned media, integrated communications, and media and grassroots public relations.
And I also have a lot experience facilitating cross-functional teams with competing priorities on the development of innovative software products and campaigns that achieve shared organizational goals. I’m a collaborative business leaders able to excel in fast-paced, high-stress environments with poise and professionalism.
I founded iPRSoftware (formerly iPressroom), the first SaaS digital communications platform for corporate communications professionals, before advising top tier clients including Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, Environmental Defense Fund, Johnson & Johnson, Lucasfilm, The Olympics, Toyota, the U.S. Dept. of State, the U.S. Dept. of Defense and the Inter American Development Bank on various strategic digital business initiatives.
I led the Center for Digital Innovation at a $1B B2B manufacturer, growing revenue in their ecommerce division 300% and overseeing a migration from a homegrown on premises CRM to a cloud-based, enterprise-class SaaS solution, integrated with their existing ecommerce platform and legacy ERP.
- I cowrote the best-seller Social Marketing to the Business Customer, the first book on B2B demand generation.
- Created a portfolio of self-paced digital business strategy training courses used by nearly 250,000 students in 195 countries.
- Led digital business strategy professional development seminars for tens of thousands of executives all over the world.
- Created award-winning podcasts for Billboard, LA Opera and others.
Areas of expertise:
- digital transformation
- sales automation
- pipeline management
- demand generation
- conversion optimization
- digital marketing strategy
- global business development
- multi-discipline team leadership
- agile devops
- government relations
- industry relations
- analyst relations
- media relations
I started my career at Rogers & Cowan, the largest entertainment PR agency in the world, where I was director of promotions.
Follow me @ericschwartzman