- Follow @ericschwartzman
Get My Newsletter
Search this BlogNov 27, 2011
The Fifth Annual PRSA Digital Impact Conference will be held April 2-3, 2012 in New York City.
We’re looking for online influencers, experts and leaders on the client and agency sides to present strategies, theories, ideas, research and results.
Caryn Marooney, director of product communications at Facebook is confirmed to keynote, and we’re now accepting speaker proposals until Dec. 9, 2011.
The Digital Impact is dedicated to profiling the impact of digital technology on the business of communications. We are looking to spotlight projects, programs, organizations and individuals who are effectively leveraging the power of digital to get their message across, increase productivity and manage reputations.
So if you’re ready share detailed, thoughtful information and concepts (no creme puffs, please) that attendees can put into action immediately, check out the official Call for Presentations here and submit to present on one of the following three conference tracks:
- Strategies and Innovations
- Trends, Tactics and Tools for Industry Marketing and Communications
- New Communications Research
Conference co-chairs Elizabeth Albrycht, Kevin Sangsland and I, with the support of the PRSA Technology Section and the Society for New Communications Research are all actively seeking online influencers to share their knowledge and experience at our upcoming conference, presented by the Public Relations Society of America.
Thanks for considering this speaking opportunity. Looking forward to your submissions, particularly if you can show us how to find influencers online.
Photo By: Kaysha
- Call for Speakers: Digital Impact 2011
- Los Angeles PR Jobs – ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (1 Year PR Agency Experience Preferred)
- Los Angeles PR Jobs – ACCOUNT MANAGER (5 to 7 Year PR Agency Experience Required)
- Top Journalists Share Secrets of Online Media Relations
- PODCAST: On the Record…Online with Leading Website and Marketing Strategist Sally Falkow